Presentation etc.

Hi guys

Im Kim Schulz, member of SSLUG (the biggest LUG in the world) and one of
the guys behind GUADEC2. Im a GNOME user and have done a couple of
patches and emprovements to different Gnome programs through the last
couple of years. I have also been part of the danish I18n team whish has
done most of the Danish Gnome translations.

I will try to do alot of the updating on the GUADEC site
(guadec.gnome.dk), and keep it up to date alle the way through.
Does anyone have ideas for workshops and main talkers, then please tell
us right away.

BTW:
is it possible to se a list of members of this email-list?

Later...
Kim Schulz  -aka- KimuSan^