[Fwd: New-translation]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New-translation
Date: 	Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:12:23 +0100
From: 	Tor Harald Thorland <linux strigen com>
To: 	kabalak kabalak net

Hello,

I have started using gtranslator now, and i can see that some
translation is missing in the norwegian version.

If you can send me the norwegian translation file, and an instruction on
what to do with it that would be fine.

I'm now using gtranslator for the norwegian bokmaal (nb.po) for GnuCash.

If you got two norwegian once then i want the norwegian bokmaal file.

Tor Harald Thorland

BTW I tryed to send the the email adress on your web page, but I got
this in return.

<kabalak gtranslator sourceforge net>: host
mail.sourceforge.net[66.35.250.206]
   said: 550 relay not permitted (in reply to RCPT TO command)