Re: [Fwd: Mongolian language]

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 13:12 +0200, Fatih Demir wrote:
> [...]

The best way to do this is to file a bug report in GNOME bugzilla
(http://bugs.gnome.org/) and cut'n'paste the above paragraph into it.
Then it will definitely be on the developer's to-do list, and you'll get
a response when it's been handled.

Even better, if you look at the 'languages.c' file in the source code,
it should be fairly obvious how to add the Mangolian information. Edit
this file, add the new information and attach the new copy of it to the
bug report (or even better, a patch using 'diff -u'), and it will get
handled even quicker ;)

Thanks,

--
Ross