[Gtranslator-devel] Re: Learn buffer packaging/form

Dear kabalak

Sorry I'm not very quick to follow a thread :-)

I would like to remind you of a thread about supporting TMX in
gtranslator (January 2003, published in
https://listas.hispalinux.es/pipermail/lucas-desarrollo/2003-January/000256.html).
I understand that importing the semerkent tree into the cvs repository had
to do with it. Anyhow I have browsed the cvs sources and found nothing
related, what's the state of the feature at the moment?

I'm writing some (sketch of) wiki pages in Spanish
(http://software-libre.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/HerramientasParaElTraductor)
about how to translate xml documentation with our tools and I would like
to know if there's a way we can use gtranslator that I'm not aware of.

Thanks a lot
--
jr <juanrafael.fernandez at hispalinux.es>
# gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0D709914