Re: [Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator-1.1.4.tar.gz available

Yep. I think I need to apply all the patches since the 2.4 branch to the
2.4 branch, except a couple I added that made it compile with my 2.5 dev
libs with the 'disable-deprecated' stuff on. Then I should probably need
to release a 1.0.1 tarball for the normal people, and start making
decent and detailed release announcements :)

I hear Jordi has already rolled a new Debian unstable package with the
offending patches reversed.

Regards,

--
Ross