Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Release number cock up

On ศ., 2004-04-09 at 12:01 +0200, Fatih Demir wrote:
> Ross Golder wrote:
> > Sorry for all the confusion.
>
> Well, such stuff happens :-) Is the improved plural forms support in the
> works? I've just checked out the HEAD branch on CVS, is 1.2.x devel
> going on there?

Yep. All work is still happening on HEAD.

And if you swap 'in the works' for 'in my head', you'll be right about
the plural forms progress ;) I have a rough idea of what I think needs
to be done, but I need to do a little research on plural forms and then
a little UI hacking to see if it'll actually be a good way to do it or
not.

Regards,

--
Ross