Re: [Gtranslator-devel] French translation

Hi Jean-Michel,

French translations for projects hosted on GNOME's cvs are generally
handled by the GNOME french translation team which can be reached at
gnomefr traduc org or on irc.gnome.org/#gnomefr. Website is at
gnomefr.traduc.org. I don't think anyone is taking care of updating
gtranslator french translation at the moment, but you should check there
first. When you are done with the translation, some member of this team
should be able to commit your work to cvs.

Thanks for your interest in french translations,

Christophe