[Gtranslator-devel] Re: RPM search and archive

Hi Grzegorz,

 I didn't know anything about RPM PBone Search until now (I'm a long
time Debian user now so I don't know much about the RPM search
capabilities etc. at all) - I did add links to your given direct link on
the download and dependencies pages so that this should be good now :-)

And if the deps are resolved by PBone Search, hehe, all good - any other
tips for the webpage?