Re: [Gtranslator-devel] header problem crash - fixed

Yep, sorry. My fault this one. I made a mistake when fixing a conflict
between some changes Fatih had made and some changes that I had made. I
noticed this when I'd gone off-line, so Fatih beat me to fixing it again
in CVS :)

Also, some of the stuff I've done wrt to preparing to add some basic
merge features included making some changes in parse.c. I now know I've
inadvertently introduced a minor bug (segfault when attempting to load a
file that doesn't exist). I'll be looking at this real soon, so don't
panic! I've just got back from GUADEC, and haven't been feeling too well
for a couple of days, so I'll probably need a few days to recover and
catch up with my paid work before I can turn my attentions back to
gtranslator :)

On the ferry on the way back from Ireland, I managed to 'fix' (!) all
the compiler warnings that were happening (mostly be adding a whole load
more #ifdef NOT_PORTED lines). I'll commit this too soon. I think some
stuff still needs porting, and other stuff could just be removed
altogether for now, but I'll work that out in more detail in another
post another time.

--
Ross