Re: [Gtranslator-devel] header problem crash - fixed

Il mar, 2003-06-17 alle 20:45, Fatih Demir ha scritto:
> Hi Alessio,
>
>  I fixed this quite small error in the header output routines just in
> CVS and also created a new CVS snapshot deb and uploaded it, so that you
> can continue trying it and eventually finding bugs :-)

great :-)

i have submitted also a bug report that maybe is realted to this but I'm
not sure

> PS: Is the Deb snapshot working fine?

yeah great :-)

another nice thing should be setting up also a repository for apt so I
can get the new snapshot directly

but this is a plus ... it's ok also in this way, but if you do that let
me know

bye

Alessio