[Gtranslator-devel] Re: RPM spec from Dag?

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 23:40, Dag Wieers wrote:
> Seems ok, I have looked at it again and made some more changes. I think
> my original SPEC file had some stuff from Ximian in it. I'm not sure.
>
> I've changed the BuildRequires according to what was in ./DEPENDS, I
> changed the %files-section and removed the %{name} there. (I used to do
> that in the past) and finally removed the DEPENDS and INSTALL as this is
> information for the packager, not for the enduser.
>
> I've made test-packages to test my changes.
>
> Could you confirm the dependencies ? And make sure that those I've put in
> comments is ok ? Thanks ;-)

Np :-) All the changes sound oke for me and the old dependencies which
are commented out are never needed, gconf2-dev is needed for example but
nothing of the list there. I'd add gconf2-dev or whats named it in the
RPM world of things :-)

And a small question - Does the RPM nummeration start from the package
release 0? Confuses me a bit here...