Re: [Gtranslator-devel] DTD spec. Uhhh...

Problem solved and now also published the spec as a tarball on www.gtranslator.org and also under the gtranslator GNOME CVS module per "gtranslator/doc/UMTF" - the DTD does also work now... I would appreciate if the UMTF extensions made are useful for anyone out there at all?

I am willing to get the new features of UMTF also visible in the GUI of gtranslator later on :-)