[Gtranslator-devel] Hmm, problems with the XML stuff (UMTF) - any tip-view?

I have got currently a problem with the XML exporting/writing functions from the learn.c source file which handles the learn buffer sources - it exports a party invalid XML file for the libxml2 library (it was ok for libxml1 I guess): currently you just need to learn a po file, to close down gtranslator & restart it to see the error messages, hmm...

What could be causing these error messages from libxml2?! It's party about empty "attribute tags" like in

<resource premiereversion="">Erhm</resource> <----- the empty premiereversion tag seems to be the source for one of the problems but there are other error messages which aren't that clear for my eyes... any help visible for my lund eyes?