Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Release number cock up

Ross Golder wrote:
Following my most aggregious cock-up regarding the gtranslator version
numbers, whereby I released a 1.1.4 version, and then abandoned that and
returned to the 1.0.x series, it seems that a 1.1.4 version found it's
way into the debian package management process. This means that users of
apt-get (I think most automatic RPM updaters work this way too), will
not recognise new 1.0.x packages as upgrades.

For this reason, the next release (the one with new improved plural
forms support, I hope), will begin the 1.2 series.

Sorry for all the confusion.

Well, such stuff happens :-) Is the improved plural forms support in the works? I've just checked out the HEAD branch on CVS, is 1.2.x devel going on there?