[Gtranslator-devel] Home adress for gtranslator is now http://gtranslator.sourceforge.net/

Hi folks,

 after 3 months of struggling with a wild stupid US-company named NSI and
a German stupido Strato I now know that I don´t have got the
gtranslator.org domain anymore for at least until end of April.

So I decided to take the files over to sf.net now and the "new" homepage
of gtranslator will now be http://gtranslator.sourceforge.net/ - please
update your bookmarks as the .org domain isn´t available anymore. If any
packager of gtranslator is reading this, please update your packages´
descriptions accordingly.

My EMail adress is also now only kabalak kabalak net anymore and I doubt
if I´ll register the gtranslator.org domain at all for the future time,
let´s see.

Hopefully there´s some action within the list - I saw the empty mail
archives for February and March.