Re: [Gtranslator-devel] po file

Hi,

It did that to me today, if you test the file with "msgfmt -cv
filename.po", it will report errors at line 962. This line starts with
garbage (added by gtranslator). If you remove it so that you only have
msgid "Build GLib / Gtk+ / GNOME / XML versions:"
things should work fine again.

Hope that helps,

Christophe

PS: I can send you a fixed file if you don't manage to do it