Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Updated and new translation!

Hi Slobo.

I've applied your new 'sr.po' file. I've also created 'help/sr' and put
the other bits in there, along with a rough copy of the
'help/C/Makefile.am'.

I'm currently having a few tool/library problems, so can't build
gtranslator here on my machine atm (to test the new Makefile.am). So, I
guess just add 'sr' to the SUBDIRS line in help/Makefile.am, and re-run
'autogen.sh' etc to enable it.

Regards,

--
Ross