[Gtranslator-devel] Re: Impressions on gtranslator-1.0

> I think I've got my head around plural forms, but none of the PO files
> I've worked with so far have them, so I currently have limited
> experience of these issues. I will look into them in due course though.

IMHO it would a good idea to add now several plurals to the gtranslator
project - it will make gt translators test GUI usability and verify the
issues ;o)
What about it ?

Anyway, if you want to torture some PO files with gtranslator try the
ones from:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gcmd/gnome-commander/po/?sortby=date

Cheers,
Piotr