[Gtranslator-devel] Call for learn buffers for different languages.

I want to start a call for more learn buffers for more languages, so
that I can extend the current "UMTF/Learn buffers" section on
http://www.gtranslator.org with more languages and files :-)

Currently there is a quite recent Turkish and a older Spanish learn
buffer present there; I'd be glad to add more files and such to the
website so that more translators and teams could eventually use already
available learn buffers with the new release 1.0 in the next week to
start their gtranslator adventures :-) It would be really nice to have
some more learn buffers for other languages there...

More on creating bigger learn buffers can be obtained from the man-page
of gtranslator or you can build one with a GNOME CVS tree copy or
something alike with the

${gtranslator-prefix}/share/gtranslator/scripts/build-gtranslator-learn-buffer.sh

script which comes wiht your gtranslator stuff :-) So you could simply
try there... Later on you could simply increase your learn buffer and
then simply cp your ~/.gtranslator/umtf/personal-learn-buffer.xml file
to ~/learn-buffer-LANGUAGE.xml and then gzip[1] it simply for sending it
then to me (kabalak gtranslator org) :-) It would be nice to have the
learn buffer together with a README file about the author and such
packaed in a tarball or so.

[1]: This gzip'ing call is just to get the XML file in binary stated
form so that mail programs won't mess it up. The XML learn buffer file
is already compressed so you won't see any size increase at all; just
for warning you :-)