Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Compiling on FreeBSD - Solvation for one more FreeBSD compile prob!!! ;-)

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 18:26, Ross Golder wrote:
> That's what I thought, but I would have expected a different error :)

Hmm, might be, but the error on the compile time points me to disabled
or not included gettext macros and that shouldn't be the case except
gettext isn't enabled on the corresponding FreeBSD system - but I doubt
if anyone would use gtranslator under such circumstances :-)

So, maybe without libintl.h the gettext macros/function calls aren't
active?!?