[Gtranslator-devel] New CVS deb and many changes in code.

Fixed another 3-4 bugs in CVS ATM and done some changes which should be
useful -> good work today I guess :-) New stuff is up for deb users
already; if you'd try the find/replace dialog and code now, I'd be quite
glad and happy about bug reports in this area as I did some bad thing in
there ;-)

But I guess, we're coming quite near to a 1.0 slowly :-) If there
wouldn't be any great contra I would vote for making the release next
week.