Re: [Gtranslator-devel] [Fwd: [gtranslator - Open Discussion] How come there is no .tar.gz CVS Snapshot??]

We can't use SourceForge's snapshot mechanism, as our CVS repo is on
cvs.gnome.org. A simple script could be set up to checkout, roll and
upload the tarballs, but at the moment, I think manual tarballs uploaded
to SF after each hacking session would work for now.

--
Ross