[Gtranslator-devel] More useful changes, plural forms stuff completed + color :-)

So, new snapshot up and CVS changes en masse, mostly for the plural
forms dialog (and a corresponding pref for that) and the colors for the
messages table are back now :-)

Mostly good stuff, maybe I'll also look after the bookmarks editing now
but does anyone else have got another thing which should be looked at
now? I'm planning to make a R 1.0 for the end of August, so now we're
slowly getting feature freezed but news are always good heh.

apt-get install gtranslator might be useful for
www.gtranslator.org/debian/ aware Debian users :-)