[Gtranslator-devel] Further gtranslator development or so...

Hello alltogether, after some time without time for gtranslator I had the mere chance to look at it with a more realistic eye -- thanks to all the people who did let patches, changes go in. It does compile and work now somehow for the HEAD CVS branch (GNOME 2.0 version, now entitled 0.90 in CVS) :-)

I'm also already about to make a simple tarball just to give some kind of testing areal for the people without any CVS access to the current playing grounds of gtranslator -- is this necessary, what do you say?

What changes should we go for now? I'm after the learn buffer reanimation and de-GAL-ification of the sources (naming the XML functions which we're still using from GAL rest source files etc.); the text code is also terribly odd AFAICanSee... hmm
--
Fatih Demir [ kabalak gtranslator org || fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ]
=> Studying Biology @ the University of Heidelberg