[Gtranslator-devel] New year & release (?)

First of all I do wish all the gtranslator users (& mailing list members who do not forcibly use gtranslator .-)) a happy new year!

Secondly I wanted to share my thoughts about making a release in the next time (if we decide to do so, I'll of course do the announcements etc. dance .-)): the only thing which could block such a release will is the problem with the middle dot in puncto translations and the problem that the messages table doesn't show up on startup.

A hack'sh way-'round for the middle dot problem could be on the way, but what about the messages table stuff? Why doesn't the table show the entries on startup? Any hints?
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>