Re: [Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator: query functionality?! Vote part II

Št, 2002-02-16 14:13, Fatih Demir rašė:
> I'm just doing some hackery for some bugs resolving (->
> gnome-i18n gnome org) and did just come over the "Query" functionality
> itself -- it didn't work for myself ina  long time now.
>
> Does it work for anyone out there? If not, I will remove the plain query
> stuff from gtranslator's GUI and code and just switch to full learn
> buffer based auto translation/querying which is definitely something
> much better then the query functionality (based on gettext ) could give
> us... Any comments? Say yes or no, I dunno if anyone uses it, if so, I
> will surely keep the functionality, if not I'll remove it.

If we are voting... then I am for removal of Query functionality. I have
never used it, and if I tried, it never worked, or was so inconvenient
it was faster to remember the word than open
dialog-type-click-copy-paste.

Sorry for not fixing it, but queries should be based on learn buffer
anyway.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas
Kaunas, Lithuania