[Gtranslator-devel] Some changes currently made..

I did just give gtranslator one hour of time and did some small improvements/changes -- first of all b.g.o #61884 (Crash when changing status...) was solved; secondly I did also move the Sticky message state out of the "Status" menu into the Edit menu as "Copy message -> translation" -- should be much more like some people wanted I guess.

Some small polish was also done to some functions, but these changes aren't visible to the user yet...
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>