[Gtranslator-devel] Re: Really no interest?

On 25 Sep 2001, Fatih Demir wrote:

> .. in making a learn buffer / auto translation UMTF files section on
> www.gtranslator.org ? Heh, I would do it easily, I'd also help you
> building custom language learn buffers to contribute but I didn't get

Yes, gtranslator supporting this feature can be generally great for
translators...... (though sometimes merely mentioning the 2 words
"auto translation" can set me on fire, it helps propagating wrong
translations for every zh_TW po files and takes me months to correct
them one by one)

Abel