[Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator / version step-back

The CVS edition of gtranslator now carries the version number 0.39.1 -- was you can see I think, we'll do a release quite soon so about 1, 2 weeks.

I will try to fix some bugs before the coming "maintenance release" -- there are MANY new strings and I'll still add some new, a bit of reorganisation in the prefs code is to come..

I just wanted to give you sign, that it's worth trying CVS edition, some problematic issues have been fixed now by me in CVS... Try it and bug me.. We get better every day of coding I guess..

And Kjartan: Yes, some assertions should be gone away now .-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ: 64241161 / IRC: #gtranslator irc gnome org ])>