.. somehow I think, I'll do some bigger source actions in these days.. Be prepared of crashes, problems etc.|
I'll let you all know when the gtranslator CVS sources are "safe to use" again.. (when this will ever happen ,-)).
The changes which should/could/will/possibly won't be happening in these days are:
- Learn buffer should be stored in UTF-8. The conversion & the merging routines/sources shall be written by me (also a bug on b.g.o, don't remember the no now). Amen.
- Search/fix the http://bugzilla.gnome.org bug #60893 ; I shall possibly also look after #60350 . Possibly..
- New prefs dialog sources finalisation & integration. All of my local playings resulted in many crashs, but well, we need crashes .-) (This does also cause some small changes to the header edit dialog).
- A new option to inhibit loading of backend modules per default on startup.
- Another new option to avoid voodoo-like matching routines for the auto translation (it results regularly in very bad results, so this should be customisable); maybe also some more enhancements should go into these routines.
- Help from others..
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ: 64241161 / IRC: #gtranslator irc gnome org ])>
<([ GSM: +491749787080 / Evolution & vim empowered ])>
<([ "BermudaShortsNewGranish in -lkabalak are fine" ])>