Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Release schedule

On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 08:39, Andras Timar wrote:
> 2001-08-30, CS keltez_sel Fatih Demir ezt _ta:
> > On Thu, 2001-08-30 at 14:05, Tímár András wrote:
> > > No sign of gal 0.11 rpm package at Ximian Red Carpet...
> >
> > Oh, can that be? Evolution' snapshots should depend on it for a long time and I don't think that Ximian's Red Carpet won't support Evolution .-)
> >
> If you wanted to depend on CVS snapshot RPM's, you could have done that
> already. I thought you were waiting for Evolution beta 3 release which
> would come with a "stable" gal-0.11.

I'm pretty certain that Fatih intends the stable gtranslator release to
depend on a stable gal-0.11.

The snapshot RPMs which are available at Ximian, and the ones I've made
available at http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk/packages/ are useful for
people wanting to use the CVS snapshot RPMs of gtranslator.

The Ximian release could take awhile, especially now Ximian seem to be
saying "pay us for if you want stuff fast, free stuff might take
awhile".

Mike