[Gtranslator-devel] Spelling etc.

Heh, ok, the "autoaccomplishment" -> "auto translation" change will be
done soon, as I get the impression it's much better then
Autoaccomplishment for the understanding point of things.

Besides this: please report spelling errors, wrong words, constructs in
the original messages .-)
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtranslator is the right
place for doing so, as I did add a "Spelling" etc. component for
gtranslator ,-)

I'll do some more string changes and am currently also changing some
internal sources currently (heh, if there ain't be any problems they'll
had gone into CVS ,-))

--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080