Re: Missing stock icons on win32

On 5/30/06, Surya Kiran Gullapalli <suryakiran gullapalli gmail com> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm a newbie to gtk/gtkmm. I was trying to get a small application, written
in gtk/gtkmm on windows, up and running.
I've downloaded the gtk+ installer from gladewin32.sf.net website.

I was able to get the application running. But the stock icons on the
application are missing. Am i missing something here.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using vs8 compiler

Thanks in advance,

I remember the topic of stock icons on Windows coming up several times
on the gtkmm mailing list.  Since I don't develop on Windows, I can't
really help you, but you might try looking in the mailing list
archives if you don't get a response on the list this time around.

Jonner