Re: custom TreeModel

On 5/20/06, Tamer Mowafy <kalimakhus yahoo com> wrote:
[ a bunch of interesting ideas about implementing a generic custom TreeModel]

Thanks a lot for your input Tamer.  You've given me a lot of good
ideas.  I'll try to experiment with some of them and report back when
I've got something for people to test.  I've gotten a simple example
working with inheritance, but I can't seem to get it to do anything
unless I use virtual inheritance, so maybe chasing one of the other
strategies may work better.  (BTW if anybody wants to look at my
example with virtual inheritance, let me know and I'll post it
somewhere).

Thanks,
Jonner