Re: accessing an object in a call-back

Hello,

Compile your code with -g, relaunch the program.
When it dumps core, do

gdb <your-program> <name-of-the-core-file> .

Then, in gdb, type 'bt'
(like backtrace).

You will get the stack trace of where the program crashed. That should help
you figure out what went wrong.

Oh, and if you don't have any core file on disk, try
ulimit -c unlimited

and re-try the whole process.

Cheers,

Dodji.