Menu popup

Hi there,

   I'm trying to do something but I don't know if it's possible. What I want to do is a menu popup in which I have 100 element possible to show but I on ly want to show 10 and show 10 by 10 element by clicking on an arrow in the menu.

  I'm not sure I'm clear, so, I don't want to show all elements in one time but only a part but I want to "travel" to be able to acces to all by cliking on an element into the popup.

Thank you very much for your help.

Mick