Re: Problem with Gtk::Window in dynamic library

I did not infer from Paul's message that he advocated creation of Gtk::Main in a DLL. My inference was that Gtk::Main be instantiated prior to the loading of the module.

Bob

R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

begin:vcard
fn:Robert Caryl
n:Caryl;Robert
org:Fiscal Systems, Inc.
adr:;;102 Commerce Circle;Madison;AL;35758;USA
email;internet:bob fis-cal com
title:Senior Software Design Engineer
tel;work:356-772-8920 X108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE