How can the memory be freed?

Hello Everybody,

I am writing a c++ programm with Gtkmm2.6 and Glibmm2.6.In this Programm I used the Gtk::TreeModel to create a TreeView and I used the Gtk::ListStore to show a list containing 6 columns and 100 rows. Now the Problem is:after the list cleared and updated in 10 times,all memory was "eat up"--which observed by sar. I have tried to solve this problem by disconneting the TreeView from the TreeModel,the problem still exist.
Can somebody is so nice to give me some hint to solve the problem?
Thanks so much!

Anna

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn