Re: finding cairomm

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 12:13 +0000, eduardo fiss beloni wrote:
> I'm so sorry
> Well, my first gtkmm project was in 2.0 version. But a gtkmm-list
> member tell me to use the 2.4 version. In gtkmm2.0, I just use Gdk::GC
> to my drawing area according to gtkmm2.0 book. But gtkmm2.4 book uses
> Cairo to create a context...

Ah. You are looking at the online version of the book. That uses the
new, unreleased, API. That's why the example doesn't work for you.

Just use the version of the book that you (should) have installed with
your distro. Or download the tarball. All the examples in the book are
in the tarball, and build as part of the tarball.

>  so what I must to do now ??? Would a good thing continue to use
> Gdk::GC ???

Yes.

www.openismus.com