Combo box as a column in a Tree column

I have a need to put a combo box or drop down combo box in as a column of a tree's list store.
We have a fairly large number of identicle entries with the exception of a "priority" field, I need to allow
1 of 4 values for the priority field.

My understanding is that any class that has a copy constructor can go in as a column, however the
copy constructors for both of the above are private which means this doesn't work.

Is there a way to do this?

My second thought, after discovering the copy constructors where private, was to allocate a new Gtk::Combo
for each row in the list, and put the combo in as a void *. While this might work, it will also introduce issues.

--Bob