Re: To close/destory a minor window

Jie,

You need to override the Gtk::Button::on_clicked() method and call window->hide_all()
inside of it.  Here 'window' points to the GTK window you intend to close.  As far as destroying
the window, chances are you need to do it yourself by calling delete on it: delete(window).
There is no pre-defined notion of "main window" in GTK.

Regards,

Nickolai