connect().ing to a clickable treeview header

I've got a single column treeview with the header set to clickable via:

TreeViewColumn* col = tview->get_column (0);
col->set_clickable (true);

I use tview->signal_button_release_event().connect() to handle selections to the treeview, but I also want to add some custom functionality to the header (not for sorting). Clicking on the header doesnt trigger tview->signal_button_release_event(), and I cant figure out how to catch a click of the header. Anyone?

Doug
--
http://nostar.net/