Re: Best way to work with gtkmm.

On 3/6/06, Nathan Hüsken <gtkmm lonely-star org> wrote:
Hello together,
I recently began programming with gtkmm. Since I like to see how my gui
will look, I decided to use glade.
Because it was the recomended way, I used libglademm. Now I find myself
making classes for the dialogs and pulling out all the widgets using
"refXml->get_widget". I am wondering if it would not be more convinient
  (reducing unnessery work) if I would use code-generation ...
I don't want to start a flameware ... please do not flame :), but what
way would you recommend and why?
Thanks!
Nathan