Embedded use of Gtkmm?

Is Gtkmm appropriate for embedded use?  I am in the process of switching my company over to embedded linux development.  We are considering Gtk+, Qt, as well as a roll-your-own UI.  The concern I have about Qt is the pricing.  They charge you for not only per developer but also per unit shipped.  So something like Gtkmm would be extremely appealing.  But has it been done before?  By the way, we are hiring for full-time embedded Linux developers in Olathe, KS.  If you are interested or know folks who would be interested please feel free to contact me.  Any suggestions on the applicability of Gtkmm for embedded use will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean