Re: New Tutorial style

Scribit Jonathon Jongsma dies 24/01/2006 hora 08:57:
> It's mainly just an update of the style of the tutorial.

It's much better! It's even more copy&paste friendly, as there is nomore
leading spaces in the C++ lines...

The problem is, it seems to use a table-based design. It should be
avoided. I have no real knowledge of XSLT or the way Docbook is styled,
but I could provide the XHTML structure of a page and the corresponding
CSS style sheet. The page could then have a print style sheet.

Cascadingly,
Nowhere man
--
nowhere man levallois eu org