Adding event on a bool in ListStore

Hi,
I've a TreeView with ListStore Model. In the model i've some ustring,
an integer and a bool type. This bool type is visualized by default
with a check button, right??? I've reached to make it editable. Now
I'd want to connect a signal when the user check or unchek this
button. How can I do it???

--
Ciao da
N poleone (ICQ# 266220356; MSN Messenger: napoleone1981 yahoo it)