Possible to have a ScrolledWindow without a frame?

Hi all,

I'm using the Gtk::ScrolledWindow class, inside the scrolled Window there is a Gtk::Drawingarea.
Sometimes I need to bring my Window to fullscreen mode.
For the fullscreen mode i disable the scrollbars using Policy_never.
Sor far so good. But in fullscreen mode there is one pixel width frame around my scrollded window.
Is there any way to disable that frame?

Set shadow type to none doesn't have any affect ot this...

Thanks in advance

Alexander Gehlert