Re: Gnome::Glade::Xml::create_from_buffer question

I use Glade with the same intent of not having to load UI Xml files at startup. I'm currently using glade-2.6.8 and glademm-2.6.0. Glade has a mode to do this directly, i.e., it writes C++ header files and parent class files containing the parent constructor and destructor. This apparently (from what I can see) has nothing to do with the Gnome::Glade::Xml namespace, nor (again from what I can see) does it even use libglademm. No patch scripts are needed. Is there some reason you wish to have it both ways? I admit to never having used the Gnome::Glade::Xml namespace, and thus am totally ignorant of its advantages and features - ymmv.