Re: Gnome::Glade::Xml::create_from_buffer question

Once again, so far (bob crosses his fingers behind his back), no problems with anything. I am connecting to some signals, but nothing extremely exotic. I am not deriving and classes and inserting them into the glade layout, so connecting to the standard signals has been quite sufficient. If anyone else is interested in doing this, I'll be happy to provide the source for it.

Bob

Murray Cumming wrote:

You might see problems when trying to handle signals from the
Glade-created widgets. Or maybe that's only a problem when overriding
the on_*() methods.

begin:vcard
fn:Robert Caryl
n:Caryl;Robert
org:Fiscal Systems, Inc.
adr:;;102 Commerce Circle;Madison;AL;35758;USA
email;internet:bob fis-cal com
title:Senior Software Design Engineer
tel;work:356-772-8920 X108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE