Filechooser dragging

I have a filechooser widget from which I want to drag filenames into my
application (not using OK or Cancel buttons, just dragging folders and
files)...

I've got the file filters all set up but I don't understand how to do
the dragging. The tutorial is way too simple (and wrong I believe, at
least SigC::slot does not even exist in my installation). Is there any
documentation on what data the filechooserwidget actually drags around
and how to access it, further I really don't understand how to set up
the callbacks for signal_drag_data_get (this works more or less) and
signal_drag_data_received !

Could a kind soul help me out?

Thanks.

-Bartek